Tuesday, June 29, 2010

... Out with the old.... in with the new!

Sooo... I'm getting tired of being on facebook so much... which i know is partly my fault haha but I decided to switch to a blog so i'm not always signing on to FB and then getting distracted for who knows how long haha...

It's been so crazy here recently! Last week I got a couple beach days which was great! I had a typical work weekend this weekend... except Sunday night I had off because they were so slow, so Tania (my boss) called me and said I could have the night off! haha which was great because AC and Nana ended up coming for the night!

Last Monday I ate it (totally flat on the ground) running and got a big ugly scrape on my chin... there was only a small part that broke the skin but it was swollen and bruised and really gross looking. So all of last week I had band aides on my chin and was trying to get it to heal... haha... talk about humbling. Today was the first day i went without any band aides because it's basically all healed. There's still a bit of a swollen area so i'm going to have my uncle look at it when he comes this weekend for the 4th...

I had to get the brakes on the truck fixed so it's in the shop and hopefully i'll pick it up tmrw or thursday... it'll be nice knowing the brakes work haha

My internship is good... sorta slow but i'm trying to make the most of it... So when i'm there and dont have anything to do, i'll go through books and catalogs in her library to get familiar with carpet manufacturers, fabric names, furniture dealers, etc... I'm also starting to organize her materials library which will be a big task but it'll be good to, again, get familiar with different fabrics and companies and such. I think i've mentioned it before but Maria is a very fun lady... she's very perky and we get along great!

As I mentioned, i'll be doing my posts at this blog now... I will still get on facebook every once in a while but hopefully this will help me from getting on too much ;)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am officially a follower, so I hope this amends for my blogging past.

    ReplyDelete