Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Tao of Christopher Robin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tRepZdoRmY

(you'll have to copy/paste the link into ur browser... i'm still trying to figure out how to add youtube videos to my blog)

Watching clips like this reminds me how inspiring some children's shows are... I didn't realize what they were saying when I was younger ;) I probably just ran around in front of the screen pretending to catch fireflies hehe

This clip holds the theme for the year at Collier. The vice principal picks out a theme and this year, it's based on this quote:

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

You and I should hold onto this as the theme of our lives ;) you are BRAVER than you believe you are, STRONGER thank you seem to be, and SMARTER thank you think you are. Believe in yourself :)

Speaking of Pooh, I've always loved this song... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ao9NUITRoE) It makes me think of Jen... we've known each other since we were so little and I remember watching the Tigger Movie with her. "Just think of your friends, the ones who care. They all will be waiting there, with love (and huge smiles!) to share, and your heart will lead you home." :)

Happy weekend everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment