Apparently Jon Gosselin (from Jon and Kate Plus 8) was in Avalon last weekend... probably with some rando chick haha he was 'spotted' at the Golden Inn (near the windrift) and at Uncle Bill's Pancake House (a popular local bfast place)... haha something exciting in Avalon! ;)
Just a random thought I had- you know when you're listening to a radio station and they play their radio "theme", if you will, that says the station name and plays little bits of songs they play? I always get so upset because when they play the song snipit on the commercial, it normally means they aren't gonna play that song for a while and sometimes it's a song I really wanna hear! hahaha random but true, no?!
I realized I don't have many pictures from the summer! Which is kinda great because i've been just trying to enjoy things and soak in the moments rather than trying to capture it all on film. Pics are so great to have and I will prob take a few of different places we've gone and such before I leave, but it's been great to not worry about where my camera is and how the picture turned out, etc haha...
Other than hitting the beach when I'm off during the day, i've been hostessing (too much) and going to my internship... so i've been working a TON- but my last day of hostessing is next Friday- i can't wait. It'll be nice to have evening flexibility. Now that my hostessing job is coming to an end, i've been trying to find comfy shoes hahaha... and a beach cover up... hahaha... better late than never?
AC and UJ are going out to CO on Sunday so it'll be just me and Mags hangin here! :) And i think Kel is gonna come back (she's up in Philly at da moment) at some pt... I think it will be good to have a little down time here but I also lovvve having AC/Kels/UJ and everyone here! We do know how to have a good time haha love ittt
No comments:
Post a Comment