Again time has flown by! Tuesday we went to wing night... love itttt... We went out to dinner Wednesday night with AC and her friend/friend's aunt in Margate. There's a giant elephant (known as the "world's largest elephant") shaped building in Margate and the restaurant we ate at was right next to the elephant! Her name is Lucy the Elephant haha... I worked a couple days this week but otherwise I just hung out on the beach. Yesterday I took AC/UJ/Kel out for breakfast at Brian's Waffle House. I got banana nut waffles- delish- but nothing like my dad's homemade waffles. I've totally killed all my exercising and healthy eating this week haha... after bfast Kel and I ran a couple errands in Stone Harbor before I worked... dinner was from Tortilla Flats (a good mexican place on the island) and then I went over to Wildwood to hang out with Steph Pott! We just went on the boardwalk and rode the Ferris Wheel... She had never been to the Wawa so we went to wawa and got milkshakes too. haha I feel like we've been living the same summer so it's been fun to compare experiences!
This morning i got up and had sticky buns (from Kohler's bakery- generously provided by UJ/AC!), went and ran a few errands, and came back to go on the beach for a little while- I haven't seen dolphins at ALL this summer! Today was my last beach day and there was a dolphin swimming up the coast so close to the beach!! I got a pic so i'll put it up soon with others... Then this evening I went to dinner with Uncle Bob(my dad's brother) and Aunt Lynn- We walked around Stone Harbor for a bit in the shops and then had dinner at Jays on Third. Then we went and walked on the beach for a little bit... I had a great time!! (Thanks for everything Aunt Lynn and Uncle Bob!) They took the truck for me back to where they live (near my gma/gpa) which is a HUGE help!
Now i'm back home- packed a little bit. Tmrw i'm working all day and Monday I think i'm going to philly to hang w/ kel/vic and then i'm off for CO on Tuesday!! Prob won't write again till i'm home... Have a super sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment